Line it up!

Line it up!

Using the horizontal stab jig to set the vertical stab. In the picture you can see the ‘custom’ bins I made to hold tools and clecos. The bin is able to slide in the tracks to where it is most useful…or other times, out of the way. Rare picture of the Blue car not under the cover during the build…must have been a temporary oversight! ha!

The copper colored clecos at the top of this picture are in a set of holes that had to be drilled through the rib after careful alignment. I borrowed the idea of using a couple pieces of scrap angle aluminum held in place by cleco spring clamps on each side. This technique was also used during the build of the horizontal stab but I am not sure I took pictures of that

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.